The Art of Education just posted an awesome graphic on helping students write artist statements.
I have begun research to design my own B5 art room pre-test. Here are a few things I have found on my Pinterest board.
A fun activity (though I hate the pop-up ads) is proprofs 25 question visual art pre-test
Krysta McRae, an art teacher suggested a pre-test include:
- What are the 3 Primary Colors?
- What are the 3 Secondary Colors?
- What are the 6 Tertiary Colors?
- What are the Warm Colors?
- What are the Cool Colors?
- Name the 3 sets of Complementary Colors.
- What is a Still Life?
- What is a Landscape?
- What is a Portrait?
- Draw and label three 2-D Shapes?
- Draw and label three 3-D Shapes